- Authors should submit an electronic copy (in .doc or .docx format) to the Editor at [email protected] with the subject “PJPP Book Review Submission – [Author’s Last Name].”
- Manuscripts submitted must be original and unpublished work which are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article have been given to the UP Center for Integrative and Development Studies (UP CIDS).
- The text should be double-spaced, set in Times New Roman, 12-point font size, and employ italics rather than underlining (except for URL addresses).
- The manuscript should be between 1,500 to 2,000 words, inclusive of footnotes/endnotes and references, if any.
- PJPP uses the author-date system of the Chicago Manual of Style (16th or 17th edition) for citations and referencing.
- Complete details of the book (e.g., title, author/editor, year, city, publisher, number of pages, ISBN) being reviewed by the author must be provided at the beginning of the text.
- The author should likewise provide his/her institutional affiliation on a separate sheet. This sheet must include the author’s full postal and e-mail addresses, as well as telephone and/or fax numbers.