- Authors should submit an electronic copy (in .doc or .docx format) to the Editor at [email protected] with the subject “PJPP Submission – [Author’s Last Name].”
- Manuscripts submitted must be original and unpublished work that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article have been given to the UP Center for Integrative and Development Studies (UP CIDS).
- The text should be double-spaced, set in Times New Roman, 12-point font size, and employ italics rather than underlining (except for URL addresses), and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The manuscript should be between 6,000 to 8,000 words, inclusive of footnotes/endnotes and references.
- The manuscript must include an abstract of 250 to 300 words. A list of 6 keywords, suitable for indexing, abstracting services, and online searching purposes, must also be provided.
- PJPP uses the author-date system of the Chicago Manual of Style (16th or 17th edition) for in-text citations. A complete list of references cited should be provided at the end of the text. Footnotes or endnotes must be formatted properly.
- The author should likewise provide his/her institutional affiliation on a separate sheet. This sheet must include the author’s full postal and e-mail addresses, as well as telephone and/or fax numbers.
- Any funding or grants given for the completion of the essay must be disclosed by the author.
- As the PJPP undertakes a double-blind peer review process, authors should be prepared to rewrite their articles in accordance with the comments and suggestions of referees.