Want to know what’s on the table for the future of face-to-face education? Join us in our webinar “Making Our Way Back To Classroom” on September 8, 2021 (Wednesday), 9:00 AM.
Sign up at: https://up-edu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpduCqrzstGNeCt3mVdAFG5_uphyTJkaK-
This online roundtable discussion will tackle how schools, basic education to higher education, are coping with the challenges of the pandemic and preparing for the return to face-to-face learning. It seeks to answer the following synergistic questions that concern all levels in the education sector:
- How is the education sector addressing the macro-level factors which are impacting it, either directly or tangentially, during the pandemic?
- How is the sector helping its stakeholders cope with their economic, spatial, physical, and health and psychosocial concerns during the pandemic?
- How is the crisis affecting the complimentarity between public and private educational institutions?
- How has the transition been between K-to-12 and higher education during the pandemic?
- What must government agencies, private companies, and socio-civic organizations (e.g., HEI coalitions) consider and do to prepare for the return to face-to-face learning?
Making Our Way Back To Classroom webinar is brought to you by UP Center for Integrative and Development Studies, Assessment, Curriculum, and Technology Research Centre, Education Research Program, and Higher Education Research and Policy Reform Program.