- Authors should submit an electronic copy (in .doc or .docx format) to the Editor at [email protected] with the subject “PJPP Policy Insights Submission – [Author’s Last Name].”
- Manuscripts submitted must be original and unpublished work which are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the exclusive rights to reproduce and distribute the article have been given to the UP Center for Integrative and Development Studies (UP CIDS).
- Priority will be given to essays which fall under the PJPP’s scope of interdisciplinary public policy research and cover the following themes: education, development paradigms, social and political change, strategic studies, ethnicity and religion, health, and science and technology. Essays on issues such as peace and conflict transformation, migration, constitutional change, and disaster risk reduction may also be considered.
- Contributions must have a clear policy outlook, providing and emphasizing lessons for public policy.
- The text should be double-spaced, set in Times New Roman, 12-point font size, and employ italics rather than underlining (except for URL addresses).
- The manuscript should be between 3,000 to 5,000 words, inclusive of footnotes/endnotes and references, if any.
- The PJPP uses the author-date system of the Chicago Manual of Style (16th or 17th edition) for citations and referencing.
- Any funding or grants given for the completion of the essay must be disclosed by the author.
- The author should likewise provide his/her institutional affiliation on a separate sheet. This sheet must include the author’s full postal and e-mail addresses, as well as telephone and/or fax numbers.