The UP Center for Integrative and Development Studies presents its Discussion Paper Series for the year 2018:
- 18-001: “On Islamic Populism in Indonesia and the Middle East” by Vedi R. Hadiz
- 18-002: “Indonesia’s New Populist Order and Diffused Progressives in Comparative Perspective” by Olle Törnquist
- 18-003: “Teacher Education in the Philippines: Are we meeting the demand for quantity and quality?” by Clarissa C. David, Geoffrey Ducanes, Karol Mark Yee, and Ian Nicole Generalao
- 18-004: “Muslim views of the ‘international’” by Nassef Manabilang Adiong
- 18-005: “Post-Democratic Regimes and the Businessification of the State and Civil Society” by Kevin Hewison
Select the title of the discussion paper to be directed to the online reader. Click here to download the papers in PDF format.