THIRD REGIONAL CONFERENCE ON ALTERNATIVES
Get to know our panel of critical researchers, grassroots community organizers, and cultural artists as we discuss peoples’ alternatives and critical responses amidst COVID-19 for our opening plenary session on November 11, 20201.
Join the opening plenary session for the 3rd Regional Conference on Alternatives on November 11, 2021 by registering here: https://bit.ly/3rdSEAAltReg2021
- Dr. Cynthia Banzon-Bautista, Vice President for Academic Affairs, University of the Philippines System
- Dr. Eduardo Tadem, Convenor, UP CIDS Program on Alternative Development, Philippines
- Dr. Rosalinda Pineda Ofreneo, Homenet Southeast Asia
- Dr. Jomo K Sundaram, Visiting Senior Fellow, Khazanah Research Institute, Malaysia
- Sastro Ma’ruf, Secretary-General, Konfederasi Pergerakan Rakyat Indonesia
- Dr. Cynthia Maung, Executive Director, Mae Tao Clinic, Thai-Burma Border
- Agustiana, Secretary-General Serikat Petani Pasundan, Indonesia
With Performances from Asian Music for Peoples’ Peace and Progress and ASEAN SOGIE Caucus
Moderated by Raquel Castillo, Sustainability and Participation through Education and Lifelong Learning, Philippines and Dong Huy Cuong, Vietnam Peace and Development Foundation
Co-organized with UP Center for Integrative and Development Studies Program on Alternative Development, @upsolair Center for Labor and Grassroots Initiatives, ASEAN SOGIE Caucus, Asian Music for Peoples’ Peace and Progress, Asian Solidarity Economy Council Inc., CIVICA Research, Focus on the Global South, Fundaçaõ Hafoun Timor Lorosa’e, HomeNet Southeast Asia – HNSEA, Kdadalak Sulimutuk Institute, Konfederasi Pergerakan Rakyat Indonesia, Milk Tea Alliance, Serikat Petani Pasundan, SPELL-Sustainability and Participation thru Education and Lifelong Learning, Vietnam Peace and Development Foundation, 11.11.11 Coalition of the Flemish North-South Movement.