Position: Research Assistant – Administrative
Duration: 3 months (October 1 – December 31, 2021)
Salary: Php 18,000.00 per month
- Coordinate with the CIDS administrative personnel on the program requirements
- Provide admin support to the program personnel and projects
- Manage preparation, submission, and follow up of office orders and job orders for hiring of personnel for the program’s activities.
- Assist in the budget planning for the activities of the program.
- Prepare disbursement vouchers for program expenses.
- Process payments for suppliers and hired personnel
- Update status of reimbursements and payments
- Prepare, maintain, and update financial reports for each project and ERP funds
- Assist in project activities assigned.
- Prepare, maintain, and update program reports
- Other tasks assigned by the convenor
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, presentation skills
- Preferably, skilled in research and data work and software use
- Language proficiency in spoken and written Filipino, English
- Ability to develop and maintain partnerships with UP offices, research collaborators and funders
- Information, file, and time management skills
Expected Output / Deliverables:
- Monthly accomplishment report of tasks
- Reports to CIDS/funders/partners
- Administrative and financial documents such as vouchers, office/job orders
- Effective coordination work with UP offices, staff, researchers, funders, and partners
- College graduate or equivalent and relevant experience
- Has computer and internet access
Applicants may send their resume to [email protected] on or before 25 September 2021.